Thursday, June 23, 2011

He's never too far away...

Its been forever since I have written to you all. It seems like I never have time anymore...something I'm sure many of you long for....something that I longed for and am lucky enough to say I now have. Something prompted me to write here a couple of days ago and now that I actually have a free moment - I decided to share with you my experience.

The other day I was siting on the couch, holding Annie while she slept (like always) and was attempting to have a snack - some Sun Chips. I was sitting on the edge of the couch so I couldn't see behind me, when all of a sudden I hear "Mommy, can I have some chips?" I thought it was my older daughter Annissa (since we were the only ones home at the time) I turned around and no one was there. I thought Annissa was pulling a prank on me so I called her - she was at the end of the hall in her room with the door closed. There would have been no way she could have gotten there that fast, plus I would have heard the door. The only explanation I have - and it might sound crazy - is baby Johnny was just letting me know he was here (and apparently likes Sun Chips. :)

I miss my son. A ton.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you were visited by an angel! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me tear up! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lynda! What an amazing experience!!

    ReplyDelete