Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ramblings

I've been having nightmares. Horrible demented nightmares. Things that I won't even post here because even talking about them, thinking about them makes goosebumps appear on my arms. I thought it would be easier once my Annie was here safe and sound, but it just opens up a world of more fears. What could go wrong today? Car accidents, I could slip and fall while carrying her, SIDS, etc the list just goes on and on. With Mother's day quickly approaching I can't help but yearn for those little scribbled "cards" and on the fly kisses that I'm missing from what should be my two year old. Happy Mothers day indeed.

Sigh.


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Lynda. I do get it though, I have had horrendous dreams about Gene and also about something happening to my other children. If you want, I'll give you my phone number, I don't sleep much anyway. You can call me ANYTIME and I will listen and try to understand.
    Donna still mom to Gene

    ReplyDelete