Friday, November 12, 2010

The Manipulator

Ever felt like a burden? I don't like feeling like that to anyone and I think if someone truly cares for you; whether it be a friend or family member, they should never make you feel this way. Unfortunately sometimes you run across these people that tend to toy with your emotions. I call this The Manipulator. They bring you all the way up just to slam you back down. They are the ones that are the most manipulative. When they bring you down they try to make it seem like its all your fault that they are acting a certain way. They refuse to change and act like its insane that you would even want them to change because they are perfect just the way they are. I used to fall into the trap of The Manipulator but have since realized that its not my fault people act a certain way. I can only control how I act not others, my thoughts or feelings will not change someone elses actions and I refuse to let someones actions control my thoughts or feelings. I now know that no matter how hard it is, no matter how much it hurts, I must remove people like this from my life. The only way to truly be happy, blissfully happy, is to have people in my life that truly and unconditionally love me. Not the ones that love me when its convenient for them or loving me just to tear me back down.

My heart is sad. I hope Sunshine doesn't feel my sadness.


3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are sad - hope things get better for you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. You shouldn't be around the negativity. I hope you find some happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your attitude of gratitude, honey! No matter how hard, focus on the positive!

    ReplyDelete