Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Game Ideas - HELP!!

I'm trying to come up with some ideas for baby shower games and I'm at a total loss. I don't want to do the same old tired games that everyone plays at their baby showers. I want something new and different. Hey - if I wasn't thinking new and different I wouldn't be Lynda! I have stolen one idea from one of my favorite TV shows The Gilmore Girls - I will be buying plain white onesies and paints/markers etc and letting couples decorate the onesies for my Sunshine! But that is the ONLY game I have planned so far!

I know I have some creative friends out there - someone PLEASE HELP!!

3 comments:

  1. There was one shower I went to that had a game where people had to identify what they were looking at on different ultrasound pictures. I thought it was pretty fun, but then again I won that game. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you have probably played the one where different chocolate candies are put in the diapers and
    everyone guesses what kind of candy - like Butterfingers, Mounds, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I'm not a fan of the whole game thing. There's the word scramble of different baby items?

    ReplyDelete