Saturday, October 9, 2010

Auction Time!

So the church auction was so much fun last night! The whole family had a blast, the kids even got into it which was way cool! We got points to make "bids" from activities and callings that we had or have done in the church. I still can't believe Big Johnny ended up with almost 50 points more than I did!! I think he cheated....I kid......I kid. My enchiladas were a hit and within the first 5 mins the first pan was GONE! I had to scurry away from my yummy food to put the other pan out.....which was empty by the end of the night. Everyone complimented me on them, so it made me feel good about all the hard work I had put into them.

So what did we "win" with our massive amount of points? Why the only thing we bid on of course! A gorgeous hand made monkey themed baby blanket! Its so cute and I plan to use it for my little Sunshine in the hospital. :)


All in all it was a great night!

2 comments:

  1. I love the monkey blanket. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable monkey blanket! Love it!

    ReplyDelete