Monday, September 13, 2010

17 Weeks

17 Weeks 1 Day.

It still amazes me that I'm actually here, I'm actually pregnant, and I'm actually this far along. Almost halfway there. Pregnant with a little girl, my daughter, my princess. Its still unbelievable!

Updates for week 17; As your baby is in the middle of an impressive growth spurt it should come as not surprise to hear that they've already added nearly another inch to their length and over an ounce and a half to their weight (they're around 6 ounces and 6 inches). You're definitely feeling the growth as your belly expands enough to make you feel a bit off balance now and again. Also watch out for that round ligament pain.

This weeks cravings have been red potatoes. I can't seem to get enough!

This week has gone by pretty normally until today. I started getting contractions around noon but with rest they went away, only to come back with a vengeance around 3PM. After resting and eating dinner the contractions have once again came back around 7PM and have been off and on now for about 20 minutes. I really hope I do not end up back in the ER!

This week has been somewhat stressful with bouncing personal problems at home. I can only wonder if these issues are in anyway related to the contractions I have been experiencing. I take nothing for granted with a high risk pregnancy and I would hope others would realize that just because we have two lines on a pregnancy test does not ensure a safe arrival for our little Zort.

Speaking of Zort I really need to choose a name. Please take a second and go to Zort's page and click on the baby name poll and let me know what you all think of the choices.

Tomorrow is baby Johnny's 18 month angelversary. I hope he watching down on us as I plan to do something for him tomorrow. I miss him.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of u lynda and baby zort! Praying real hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May baby Zort continue to grow healthy so we can all meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you and the baby! Take care, keep peace!

    ReplyDelete